June 20, 2012 Agenda
LaVerkin City Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order - Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
1. Joe Allen- Washington County Arts Council
C. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes June 6, 2012 regular meeting minutes
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $ 211,296.06
D. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Water Board, Sewer Board, Fire District
E. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for items not listed on this agenda. (Three minutes per person.)
F. Public Hearing:
1. 2011-2012 FY Budget Amendment
1. Discussion and Possible Action to approve Resolution No. R-2012-11; Adoption of the FY 2011-2012 Budget Amendment.
2. Discussion and Possible Action to approve Resolution No. R-2012-12; A resolution setting the City's Property Tax Levy.
3. Discussion and Possible Action to approve Resolution No.R-2012-13; A resolution setting Firework Restrictions for 2012 (for the Council to review and choose between, or modify)
a. Option 1
b. Option 2
c. Exhibit A to both options
4. Discussion and Possible Action to enter into a Janitorial Personal Service Contract 2012 (Dust to Dawn) and Exhibit A (Modified Bid document).
5. Discussion and Possible Action to approve Resolution No. R-2012-14; A resolution providing for Fee Credits that may be Extended to a Residential Water User Experiencing a Culinary Water Leak.
6. Discussion and Possible Action to approve Ordinance No. 2012-03; A Criminal Law Update 2012 Ordinance.
7. Discussion and Possible Action on request for Final Plat Approval for Zion's National Gateway Subdivision.
8. Discussion and Possible Action to Cancel July 4, 2012 City Council meeting.
H. Staff. Mayor & Council Reports: City Administrator, Public Safety, Director of Operations, Treasurer, Mayor and Council as follows:
Mayor Wilson: Public Safety, HCAC, Confluence Park, Water, Sewer Board, Mayors Association, Fire District
Jensen: Historical Preservation, Youth City Council, Solid Waste, Budget
Justice: Homeland Security/CERT, Confluence Park, ZC3, Sewer Board
Hirschi: Public Safety, Planning Commission, Zoning, Fire District
Reeve: Recreation, City Festival, Economic Development, Mosquito Abatement, Budget
Stephenson: Public Works, Water, Beautification, Trails Committee, Utah Shooting Sports Park
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
posted on the State website at http://pmn.utah.gov, posted on the LaVerkin City website at www.laverkin.org and at the City office buildings
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on June 14, 2012.
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder
City Council Update
June 19, 2013 Agenda LaVerkin City Council Meeting Agenda Wednesday, June 19, 2013,...
June 5, 2013 Agenda LaVerkin City Council Meeting Agenda Wednesday, June 5, 2013,...
May 15, 2013 Agenda LaVerkin City Council Meeting Agenda Wednesday, May 15, 2013,...
May 1, 2013 Agenda and Minutes LaVerkin City Council Meeting Agenda Wednesday, May 1, 2013,...